Dive in, Speak Out!
The Weekly Intensive
Immerse yourself in the essence of Spanish with a comprehensive blend of three types of classes, meticulously designed to supplement and enhance each other, skyrocketing your proficiency to unprecedented levels.
Unlock the Magic of Spanish with our Intensive Weekly Program
Experience an Immersive, Tailored Spanish Learning Journey like Never Before!
Are you ready to embark on a journey that will change your linguistic abilities forever? Our Intensive Spanish Program is just what you need! Designed to offer you a rich blend of educational and cultural immersion, our program is the key to unlocking your potential and expanding your horizons.
In each of them you’ll be part of an intimate setting with a maximum of six participants, allowing for individual attention and growth.
Revolutionize Your Grammar & Comprehension with Group Classes
Each week, you’ll engage in three 90-minute group classes focused on grammar, comprehension, and book-based learning. It’s like building the essential pillars of your Spanish castle, which will guide and structure your language skills..
Boost Your Confidence with Group Conversation Classes
Next, you step into three 60-minute group conversation classes, covering useful and relevant topics that you’ll encounter living in Spain. You will converse about relevant topics, enriching your vocabulary and refining your pronunciation while building confidence.
Immerse Yourself in Malaga’s Vibrant Culture with Social Classes
Finally you will participate in two 90-minute social classes, one in the morning and one in the late evening, designed to help you integrate seamlessly into life in Malaga. You get involved in social situations and real-life scenarios around Malaga, gaining richness in your expression and adding elements of culture, accent, and spontaneity.
Orchestrating Your Spanish Symphony: The Harmony of Learning in Unison
Like a well-crafted symphony, these classes work together in harmony. Each one brings its own tune to the melody – grammar and comprehension form the rhythm, conversation is the heart-beat, and social immersion is the crescendo.
As you navigate through this program, you will find that your Spanish skills have not just improved, but transformed, evolving from fragmented notes into a harmonious masterpiece.
Join us in this harmonious journey of Spanish proficiency. Play your Spanish symphony. Your journey to Spanish fluency begins here!
The intensive is a 20-hour course spread over 2 weeks, with 2 hours each day, where you will study everything you need to be able to function fluently in Spanish.
The difficulty will be adapted to your level, be it beginner (A1 – A2), intermediate (B1-B2) or advanced (C1-C2). You will have grammar, reading and lots of conversation, so that finally you will come out being able to communicate correctly.
The course is thinking in a very practical way, with conversation at the center of everything. The exercises will be adapted to your hobbies and tastes, in order to make it more enjoyable and fun. In addition, while you learn Spanish you will learn more about the rich history and culture of Spain, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Argentina and the rest of the 21 countries that have Spanish as their official language.
In addition, all the contents are designed with the DELE format, to follow an institutionally recognized standard so that you can obtain the official certificate more easily if you want.
The classes will be in groups with a maximum of 4 to 6 people per group. In this way you will benefit from the advantages of having classmates who contribute ideas, points of view and help you with the conversation, but without having the inconveniences of larger classes.
Where and when are the classes held?
Our classes take place throughout the week and are divided into two groups. Group A for levels A1 and A2 and group B for levels B1 and B2. Social classes are shared between the two groups A and B. Here is the schedule:
Group Classes (90 minutes):
- Group A has classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 to 10:30.
- Group B takes place on Monday from 14:00 to 15:30 and on Tuesday and Thursday, from 9:00 to 10:30.
Conversation Classes (60 minutes):
- These are held every day right after the group classes. Half an hour break will be given between this and the previous group class.
Social Classes (90 minutes):
- The first social class takes place on Monday from 12:30 to 14:00.
- The second social class is held on Thursday evening from 7:00 to 8:30.
How does it work?
All content is structured by lessons always according to your ability and knowledge. The difficulty of the content will adapt to you dynamically as you learn and evolve.
You will have a very personalized follow-up designed to improve in the areas where you need it most. For example, if you have a hard time speaking, we would focus on reading and examples. If you have a good vocabulary we will focus on grammar, reading and dictation and then on speaking, speaking and speaking.
In this intensive you will have tons of practical examples to strengthen your knowledge.
Each 2-hour class will be roughly divided as follows (to be adapted as needed):
- 45 min of grammar
- 30 min of reading exercises, comprehension and other activities
- 45 min of conversation, debates and presentations
The classes are designed not only for you to learn but also for you to have fun, so we will work with different content, themes and formats such as songs and audios. All designed for you to gain skill quickly.
Why is conversation so important to learn Spanish?
I think the most important thing to learn a language is to focus on the conversation. Speaking is the best way to assimilate knowledge, since when we speak, our minds do their best, involving the areas of reasoning, understanding, speaking, hearing, and memorizing.
So speaking is the most complete and fundamental exercise to be able to advance in a language and that is why it is our focus of attention and practice. Even if you start from a very basic level, speaking will help you lay a solid foundation in your understanding of Spanish.
How much does it cost?
All these remarkable learning experiences come at an incredibly affordable cost of just €120. It’s a small price for a major linguistic leap!
- You will learn Spanish quickly and directly to the point.
- You will reach a level sufficient to maintain a conversation in a very short time.
- Super reduced classes to have greater attention and focus.
- Adapted to your needs and level.
- Native teacher with a high level of English and German.
What level of Spanish do I need to access?
None! You can start from zero or from an advanced level. Everything will be adapted to your level. The training will focus on your needs in order to improve your Spanish from the level you have right now.
- Payment for the course will be made in advance.
- The days and hours will be subject to availability.
- Refund Policy: We appreciate your business and understand that sometimes plans change. However, please note that payments are non-refundable after a period of one month from the date of purchase. We encourage you to ensure your commitment to our Spanish course prior to enrolling.
- Cancellation Policy: We strive to accommodate our students’ needs and schedules. With this in mind, we kindly ask you to ensure the cancellation of your class at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations within the 24-hour window will not be refunded or rescheduled, as this time slot is reserved for you and impacts other students. Thank you for your understanding.
What are the contents of the course?
- Topic 1. Gender and Number
- Topic 2. Verb to be present
- Topic 3. Being
- Topic 4. Possessive Adjectives
- Topic 5. Present Regular
- Topic 6. Present indicative of irregular verbs
- Topic 7. To be, to be and to have.
- Topic 8. Reflexive verbs
- Topic 9. Cardinal and Ordinal Numbers
- Topic 10. Periphrasi. to be + gerund
- Topic 11. Use of like, seem, hurt, happen (something to someone) stay (good or bad to something to someone)
- Topic 12. Demonstratives
- Topic 13. Contrast between also, neither; reactions don’t tell me, etc.
- Topic 14. Contrast very, much, to you as well; good, yes, good, good
- Topic 15. Use of the prepositions to, with, from, from, in
- Topic 16. Use of prepositions for, for
- Topic 17. Use of the preposition a in front of a direct object of person
- Topic 18. USE 1. Topic 18. Periphrasis of obligation with must, have to, (no) can + infinitive
- Topic 19. Personal Pronouns of O.D. and O.I.
- Topic 20. Comparatives.
- Topic 21. Past Perfect compound to have + participle
- Topic 22. Indefinite Regular
- Topic 23. Indefinite Irregular
- Topic 25. Imperative
- Topic 26. Imperative + personal pronouns
- Topic 27. Imperative + Direct and indirect object pronouns
- Topic 28. Imperfect
- Topic 29. Past Imperfect – Simple Past Perfect
- Topic 30. Was + Gerund. Undefined
- Topic 31. Future Simple
- Topic 32. Indefinite something, nothing; someone nobody; none, some; too much, enough
- Topic 33. Circumstantial sentences
- Topic 34. Recapitulation of personal pronouns
- Topic 35. Recapitulation Interrogatives
- Topic 36. Recapitulation Articles
- Topic 1. Simple past perfect (regular and irregular)
- Topic 2. Past Imperfect (indicative), Past Perfect Simple
- Topic 3. Past Perfect Pluperfect
- Topic 4. Irregular Verbs. to know, to know, to be able
- Topic 5. Contrast between I was, I was, I have been + gerund
- Topic 6. Affirmative and negative imperative
- Topic 7. Prepositions
- Topic 8. Future indicative
- Topic 9. Conditional
- Topic 10. Present Subjunctive.
- Topic 11. Gender of nouns
- Topic 12. Personal pronouns direct and indirect object
- Topic 13. Indirect style to give information
- Topic 14. Absence or presence of articles
- Topic 15. Comparatives and Superlatives
- Topic 16. Contrast between being and being
- Topic 17. Relative Sentences. Subjunctive
- Topic 18. Relative clauses with where, who, what + indicative or subjunctive
- Topic 19. Final Sentences (For, so that)
- Topic 20. Temporary Sentences with WHEN
- Topic 21. Temporary Prayers. Before, after, until.
- Topic 22. (It’s not) clear, (it’s not) obvious + que + indicative or subjunctive; (not) is logical, (not) necessary + infinitive + que + subjunctive
- Topic 23. Expressions (I don’t) like, bother, matter + infinitive, subjunctive
- Topic 24. Expressions (not) I think, I think, I’m sure .. that + indicative, subjunctive
- Topic 25. Verbs of Influence
- Topic 26. Verbs of Feeling
- Topic 27. Valuations. It’s a pity that + subjunctive.
- Topic 28. I would like + infinitive. I would like that + imperfect subjunctive
- Topic 29. Imperfect-Indefinite Contrast
- Topic 30. Concessive sentences.
- Topic 31. Agreement of tenses in subordinate clauses
- Topic 1. Passive Voice. expression of impersonality
- Topic 2. Contrast to be, to be; review and expansion
- Topic 3. The Cause.
- Topic 4. Indefinite and quantitative pronouns something, someone, nobody, nothing enough, too much
- Topic 5. Final Sentences so that, with the, in order that, with the object of
- Topic 6. Relative clauses, that, which, which, whose
- Topic 7. Prepositions, recapitulation and extension
- Topic 8. Verbal periphrasis, turn, stay, put on + adjective. become, become + adjective, noun…
- Topic 9. Contrast infinitive, subjunctive with verbs of feeling, desire and need
- Topic 10. Conditional sentences, if, in case, provided that
- Topic 11. Comparatives and Superlatives, recapitulation and extension
- Topic 12. Verbal periphrases
- Topic 13. Consecutive Sentences
- Topic 14. Ser, Estar + adjective + que + indicative, subjunctive
- Topic 15. Temporary Sentences
- Topic 16. Indicative contrast, subjunctive. with verbs of command, prohibition, recommendation
- Topic 17. Personal pronouns. review and expansion
- Topic 18. Indicative contrast, subjunctive. with verbs of understanding and perception
- Topic 19. Concessive sentences
- Topic 20. Formation of words. prefixes and suffixes
- Topic 21. Idiomatic Expressions
- Topic 22. Accentuation, Recapitulation and review
If you have any questions about the community or about the classes, do not hesitate to contact me, I will gladly assist you! 😁